Greenville Truck Accident Attorneys
We Stand Up for You
If you or a loved one was involved in a serious truck accident in Greenville, you may be suffering very serious physical and emotional consequences. At CR Legal Team, we serve the people in the community in accident claims and lawsuits. With over 30 years of representing the injured and an impressive record in difficult injury cases, you can trust in the talent and dedication of our truck accident attorneys.
Call (866) 691-0607 to get in touch with our Greenville truck accident lawyers at CR Legal Team.
Standing Up for Our Clients, Community, & Each Other
Greenville is the center of several regional transportation routes that are heavily traveled by commercial trucks. Drivers and passengers sharing the roadways with these large, heavy vehicles are at risk of serious injuries or death if a truck driver loses control, speeds, or makes a deadly driving error.
Truck accidents often happen on these routes and highways near Greenville:
- SR 49
- US 36
- SR 571
- SR 502
- SR 118
- And more
Liability & Trucking Accidents
The common contributing factors in truck accidents include:
- Driver fatigue
- Intoxicated driver (drugs, alcohol)
- Distracted driving
- Failure to maintain vehicle
- Unevenly loaded cargo
- Driving too fast for road conditions
- Driving too fast for weather conditions
- Unsafe turns
- Unsafe merging
- Faulty truck parts
- Inadequate truck driver training
Truck Accident Injuries
When a large semi-truck, 18-wheeler, delivery truck, or other commercial truck is involved in a collision, the drivers and passengers of other vehicles involved can suffer serious injuries. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that 71% of the deaths in truck accidents were occupants of other vehicles.
Truck accidents can cause these serious injuries:
- Brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal injuries
- Multiple bone fractures
- Permanent scarring
- Back and neck injuries
- And more
We Care Like Family, Listen To Learn & Do What’s Right
At CR Legal Team, we take on truck accident cases to help victims achieve justice and fair compensation.
When working on a case, we can help by:
- Valuing your claim: Valuing a truck accident injury case involves a full review of the victim’s financial losses, including the cost of medical treatment and care, current and future. A valuation of lost wages, future estimated financial losses, pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and other losses, both economic and non-economic.
- Determining liable parties: A truck accident claim or lawsuit may name several liable parties, including the truck driver, the trucking firm, a parts manufacturer, or a truck maintenance company. A full investigation into the cause of the collision can identify them all.
- Filing an injury claim: We can file a “demand letter” that demands fair and full compensation, based on the facts in your case. We will seek a settlement outside of court if possible.
- Negotiating the final settlement: The skills of our attorneys and our willingness to advance the case to court puts pressure on the insurance company and their lawyers to play fair and make an offer that addresses all your damages.
We’re All Traveling the Same Road – Let’s Move Forward Together
The CR Legal Team is a select group of injury lawyers who have proven results, and who believe the duty of an attorney is to serve the client. We are not a group of money-motivated attorneys without a heart, but instead are genuine, caring people who have chosen to work in the legal field to help the injured achieve justice. We believe our record of success is a direct reflection of our dedication to the people we serve.