Greenville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Our Attorneys Can Stand Up for You
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident in the Greenville area, connect with the CR Legal Team for a free case consultation. Our team stands out from others—we see our role as service, and we genuinely care about the people we represent. We are here to fight for seriously injured motorcycle riders and their families like they were our own.
Call (866) 691-0607 to schedule a consultation with our Greenville motorcycle accident attorneys.
Motorcycle Accident Liability
A full investigation into the facts of the accident can reveal liability. Our team of accident investigators can access the data from police reports, interview eyewitnesses, investigate the accident site, the motorcycle and vehicles involved, and other facts in the case. This investigation will reveal who should be held accountable for the rider’s injuries and losses.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Some of the most common causes of serious or fatal motorcycle accidents include but are not limited to the following driving behavior:
- Unsafe driving conduct (speeding, swerving, wrong-way driving, unsafe merging)
- Distracted driving (phone conversations, texting, talking, eating, grooming)
- Drunk or drug intoxicated drivers
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failure to observe a motorcyclist at a stop light or when making a left turn
- Defective tires, parts, or motorcycle design
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
When a motorcyclist is hit by another vehicle, the rider can be thrown onto the roadway. A motorcycle rider can suffer all types of injuries in this wipeout.
Motorcycle accident injuries can include:
- Brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries (paraplegia, quadriplegia)
- Amputations (arm, leg, foot, and hand)
- Road rash
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
Pursuing Justice for the Injured
The consequences of a motorcycle accident can last a lifetime, such as permanent disabilities, significant changes in quality of life, disfigurement, the need for ongoing medical care, multiple surgeries, and many other life-changing consequences. At CR Legal Team, our goals are to help injured motorcyclists, or families who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, to achieve justice, hold the responsible party accountable, and achieve a settlement or jury award to pay for the care and needs of the injured in the weeks, months, or years ahead. We Stand Up for You.
Compensation in Motorcycle Accident Cases
The damages paid in a motorcycle accident claim can include:
- Economic damages: These damages are the financial losses caused by the accident, including medical bills, lost earnings, future lost earnings, nursing care, rehabilitation, and other actual financial losses.
- Non-economic damages: These damages are paid to the victim for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, emotional anguish, and other intangible damages.
We’re Over 30 Years Strong, and We’re Just Getting Started
The CR Legal Team focuses strictly on the needs of our clients. We Stand Up for your rights, walk alongside you during uncertain days, and help you through it all. Every individual we represent is given the full attention of our firm and is treated like we would treat a member of our own families.