Melvin Holland is a personal injury attorney at CR Legal Team with a lifelong passion for helping others in times of need. Melvin attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Jazz Studies – Saxophone Performance. After taking some time to work as a performing musician, teaching assistant, and private lessons instructor, Melvin decided to return to school, attending the Campbell University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor degree, was a member of the Mock Trial Team, served as Parliamentarian for the Black Law Students Association, and was Vice President of the Student Bar Association. It was during his time in law school that Melvin was able to hone the advocacy skills necessary to fight for a fair outcome for all his clients.
When Melvin is not in the office, he enjoys gardening, woodworking, playing music, having a good cup of coffee, and spending time with his friends and family.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.A.
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D.
Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District Court – Middle District of North Carolina
- Greensboro Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice