- Started at CR Legal Team in 2013.
- I was voted Guilford County teacher of the year in 2010.
- I am a church going family man. I have a lovely wife and four beautiful children- 2 boys and 2 girls.
- My current passion is being a beekeeper.
- I cycled through Europe- Cycled 1,600 miles in six weeks through six countries.
- Also, I cycled from San Francisco to San Diego down Highway 1.
Manages all office locations, office upfits, construction improvements in and around the office for employees and clients. Important to ensure our offices represent our brand and that exemplify our brand promise to our employees and our clients, and that involves a lot of maintenance and upkeep. Grounds too are managed. Want David’s bio to tie back to the brand promise. Shows the importance and extent of what he does. David is completely focused on service, preventative maintenance, repairs and tying it back to our brand promise “Care like family, listen to learn, do what’s right”.
Very active in the community and with Kids Zone. His dad used to own a bicycle shop he worked at.
- Cal Poly Pomona, B.S. in Mathematics and Engineering
- University of California, Irvine, Master’s degree in Education