“I enjoy the opportunity to be a part of a talented, experienced, and diverse team that is collectively driven toward the common goal of helping others. Knowing that I helped someone through a stressful situation gives me a strong feeling of satisfaction and inspires me to help the next client.”
With her joy of being a part of CR Legal Team and personal devotion to helping others through difficult times, Elizabeth Robertson is an exceptional personal injury litigation attorney whose practice focuses on motor vehicle collisions and premises liability.
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Justice Studies – Crime and Criminology and a minor in Communication Studies from James Madison University and continued her education to earn her Juris Doctor at Elon University School of Law where she was an Advocacy Fellow, a Student Admissions Ambassador, and a member of the Moot Court Board.
When out of the office and the courtroom, she enjoys gardening, exercising, camping, spending time outdoors, and watching motocross.
Elizabeth was recognized by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly as a “Rising Star” in 2021 and is excited to be a part of the NCAJ NEXT Cohort of 2023, a program dedicated to developing future trial lawyer leaders.
- James Madison University, B.S.
- Elon University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Admissions and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar - 2019
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Greensboro Bar Association, President-Elect – 2022
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, Treasurer – 2020-2023
- Piedmont Triad Women Attorneys, Treasurer 2022, President-Elect 2023