C. Stevens “Steve” McLaurin is a litigation attorney at the Charlotte, North Carolina, and Columbia*, South Carolina, offices of CR Legal Team . He received his Bachelor of Science degree in financial management from Clemson University, where he was a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity and president of the marketing association.
He went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from Campbell University School of Law, where he was a member of the Trial Advocacy Team and the student government. Steve is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Steve is a father of three. When he’s not at the office, he enjoys playing golf and tennis. He also volunteers at the Pee Dee Mental Health Center and the Kiwanis Club of Florence, where he’s a board member and former president.
Steve also serves as a Boy Scouts Den Leader and is involved with the Duke Preservation Society and the Dreamcatchers Society with Levine Children’s Hospital. He also serves on the Fundraising Committee for Dilworth Elementary School.
*Columbia office by appointment
- Clemson University, B.S.
- Campbell University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Admissions & Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar - 2014
- South Carolina State Bar - 1993
- Admission to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of South Carolina
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Advocates for Justice
Awards & Honors
- President of Florence Kiwanis Club - 2004
- President of Pee Dee Mental Health Center - 2001-2004
- High School Mock Trial Coach
- Certified Mediator
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum