If I lose at my SSDI hearing before a judge, what can I do next?

Phil Kearns, CR Legal Team ' Social Security Attorney answers:

If an individual receives an unfavorable decision, he/she can appeal the claim to the Appeals Council. For this stage, it is advisable to seek the assistance of an experienced Social Security Disability Attorney. One of the benefits of having a lawyer familiar with the rules of the SSDI process is that they know the judges, they know what to highlight and they know key pieces of information to include – in order to make your claim successful. If you need to speak to a Social Security Disability attorneyabout how to move forward with your SSDI appeal claim, please feel free to send me an email or call our office at 866-336-4547

Free Initial Consultation