Bicycle Accident Attorneys
We’re Over 30 Years Strong, and We’re Just Getting Started
At CR Legal Team , we are dedicated to helping injured cyclists. We are here to answer your questions and to offer support when you need it most. Representing adults and children across the nation who have been injured in bicycle accidents, we stand up for our clients and the community. Our bicycle accident lawyers understand how to handle insurance claims related to these serious incidents and can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on healing. At CR Legal Team , We Stand Up For You.
CR Legal Team is also strongly committed to bicycle safety. We routinely host bicycle safety events for children, providing free bike helmets and education in a fun setting to promote helmet use and general safety practices. Our goal is to instill a lifelong habit of safe and responsible cycling across all 50 states.
Injured in a Bicycle Accident?
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident through no fault of your own, there are several steps you can take to protect yourself and your right to compensation including:
- Get the contact information of any witnesses' present.
- If possible, take pictures of the scene, your bike, your injuries, and anything else you believe may be relevant. Even cell phone pictures can help support your claim.
- Get the contact and insurance information of the other party or parties involved in the accident.
- Be sure to seek medical attention. Even if you feel alright, you may have sustained an injury that will not immediately present itself, only to cause pain and other problems in the future. A doctor should evaluate you as soon as possible.
- Take notes of what you remember leading up to the accident and be sure to keep all medical records.
Taking these steps can make a considerable difference in determining liability and the true, fair value of your claim.